Thursday, January 7, 2016

Everyone Loves a Firefighter...

This set has been many months in the making -- basically because I was waiting on the amazing shield feltie -- but it was definitely worth the wait!
I am so very happy with how it turned out!




The adorable booties are modified from The Lovely Crow.

The adorable pants are a pattern from Calleigh's Clips.
  

And the super cute fireman helmet pattern is from Expert Craftss.
And the applique feltie is from Anni Mae Bows.


 Now I just need a cute little firefighter to model this...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Just a Crafty Cupcake


Greetings! And welcome to A Crafty Cupcake: the Blog! I'm a self proclaimed crochet queen. Come with me on a fantastic crochet journey!

Popular Posts

Link Parties & Features

Rebeckah's Saturday Link Party
I was Featured on Calleigh's Clips & Crochet Creations

Link Me

A Crafty Cupcake

Follow Me

Follow
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © A Crafty Cupcake | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com