Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Off the Hook: Fabulous Friends

When my children were younger, they loved the French-Canadian show, Toopy & Binoo.  I was thrilled when I found this pattern!  And even though my children are not pre-school aged anymore, they loved these crocheted critters as soon as they saw them!


The pattern for these fabulous characters can be found at The Whole Knit and Caboodle.
The pattern is quite detailed and has several images to assist in the making and assembly.  Although time consuming, it is easy to follow.



 If you are interested, the pattern can be purchased from The Whole Knit and Caboodle Ravelry shoppe.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Just a Crafty Cupcake


Greetings! And welcome to A Crafty Cupcake: the Blog! I'm a self proclaimed crochet queen. Come with me on a fantastic crochet journey!

Popular Posts

Link Parties & Features

Rebeckah's Saturday Link Party
I was Featured on Calleigh's Clips & Crochet Creations

Link Me

A Crafty Cupcake

Follow Me

Follow
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © A Crafty Cupcake | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com