Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Off the Hook - May the Force Be With You


I am a huge Star Wars fan and last week I received a rush order for a 5piece Yoda costume for a newborn for Halloween.  I won't lie, when I got the request I was slightly daunted by the task at hand.

It was Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and I was able to spend alot of time crocheting!  Within two days I was able to whip up this completed look.  I am so very happy with how it turned out.
In a few days time, it will be on its way to it's new owner in Florida USA.  I hope they love it as much as I do!!


Although I modified almost all of the patterns I used, here is a quick run-down for anyone who is interested.

Yoda Shorts (modified) - Calleigh's Clips  
Yoda Cape (modified) - Posh Patterns
Yoda Strider Shoes - Beezy Moms Creations  
Lightsaber - A Crafty Cupcake (pattern coming winter of 2015)


May the force be with you...

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Just a Crafty Cupcake


Greetings! And welcome to A Crafty Cupcake: the Blog! I'm a self proclaimed crochet queen. Come with me on a fantastic crochet journey!

Popular Posts

Link Parties & Features

Rebeckah's Saturday Link Party
I was Featured on Calleigh's Clips & Crochet Creations

Link Me

A Crafty Cupcake

Follow Me

Follow
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © A Crafty Cupcake | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com